The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper

Thursday 16 September 2010

Some Photos




This is the Peter Pan statue that Mist was dying to see, I think I like this photo of her taking a photo of it more than the one posing by it. 


This is the crazy tree I climbed, in a picture that Mist has you can see me poking out of the top of it. To me it looks like a bolt of lightning struck the middle of it, then all the branches arched over. A lot of them were actually touching the ground and you could walk through them and sit by the trunk of this tree.

Well this was taken on a one and a half hour hike in a nearby town, it was me, Mist, and Sarah. It rained on us most of the time, but it actually made it more peaceful and serene. I stumbled upon this little sheepy on my way up, and at first I thought he was SO cute, but then he would not stop staring at me and it kinda freaked me out once I saw he had horns! But he turned out to be harmless, he was quite the fatty and I dunno if you can tell in the photo, but he has black and white spotted legs.

This is the view from the top! And that is Loch Lomond below us. I am at the highest point and was the only one who went this high (mist and sarah stopped about 5 minutes back). I told them I would be right back and ran (literally) off to the very top, I suddenly got a burst of energy realizing the beauty I was about to behold and the feeling of being alone with it. amazing
love

1 comment: