The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper

Friday 1 October 2010

Gonna get by with a little help from my friends

So you know you have some truly great friends when they hold back your hair when you are vomitting...
So T after getting off of skype with you, I went out, and managed to make a fool of myself. Mist and I had 9.0 beer, which we did not realize was quite so much. Well we drank some of that before going out to a bar, at said bar I got another pint of beer, needless to say it was too much, but the weird thing is is that I did not really realize that until I got home.
Well apparently when I am in a foreign country I am a lot more bold, because at the bar I kept going up to randos, introducing myself, and chatting with them. I did this to 5 different groups- I did not even hang with the group I came with! We kinda all split up at the beginning of the night and met up when the bar was closing, it was great.
So on this particular night I chose to wear high heels, well on the walk home my feet started KILLING me, so Julien offered for me to walk home in his socks. So I sit down in the street take off my heels and put on his socks, only to stub my toe half way home and not realize I have bled all over the sock until I get home. Then Julien follows me into the bathroom, takes off the sock for me, and rinses my foot in water. So then we go meet everyone else in the kitchen to hang out and smoke hooka. Well after a little bit I start getting really sick to my stomach, and go sit in the bathroom. Julien comes in and sits with me for a little while, and right when he leaves I puke... that's right when Sarah walks in and holds all of my hair. So now I feel way better and go sit in the kitchen, only to somewhat fall asleep on the couch, like I could hear what everyone was saying, but I could not contribute. Then I put my head on Sarah's lap and rested there, only to have Julien carry me back to my room about an hour later, where Misty tucked me in.
So I have some great friends, I apologized the next morning, but all of them said it was a great night, and in Juliens words "I love drunk Carolyn" so I am glad I was not a huge pain! and it was a great night til the puking haha

3 comments:

  1. You need to blog more! hahahaha I love this story! Is this the first time you vomed? I think so! Or not????
    Anyways, I so did this the other weekend. My friend from nursing school got married and I had just two LITs and I guess they do not taste of alcohol but DAMN, it sure made me extra drunk and I think I hit on every slightly attractive tall man in the room...embarrassing when they all have girlfriends and I go to rejection town!
    Hahahaha but it was funny, and then I demanded a McDonalds McDouble and vomed a little in my mouth! Cute right?
    We are funny, and we will be the funniest pair when I get there in about a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am glad you loved it! It was quite the night needless to say. No I vomed one other time, in someone's yard at the beginning of last year- classy. But ill tell you that story later.

    what are LIT's? aw rejection town is no fun at all! I like how tallness was thrown in there. who did you go with? and very cute!
    I know we are gonna have so much fun, we are gonna be quite the scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long island ice teas! They are alcoholic!

    ReplyDelete