The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper

Sunday 10 October 2010

Some photos of life

 Alrighty T,  these are just some rando photos taken from three very different days to just give you an idea of life here. Our days usually involve class and SO much walking, and our nights range from going crazy to just relaxing with friends, so here you go:

So this is from some night last week, we decided to tamper with the fire alarm and smoke hooka in the middle of the kitchen. So glad we did not get caught, found out not too long after this that it would have been a huge deal if the fire alarm had actually gone off.

This is from this past wednesday night, it started out as a nice wine and cheese party, in which Julien taught me how to properly taste a wine haha, and ended in a crazy dance party the took up 3 floors of a club with dancing on each. I told Mist that I look like a happy puppy in this photo. Funny story: at this party I met a girl who told me "if you party at all, you will meet this guy named Luis from Spain." I died laughing because I definitely made out with said guy about a week before she told me this.


So this is Julien and Clement at the wine party turned dance party. Needless to say both were very drunk. We ran into the Romanian at this party and Julien would not stop shoving me into him saying "go get your man" haha, could he be more like Brad? no. He did not remember this the next morning and kept apologizing- I just thought it was hilarious. 

So we are not always insane, I took this Friday night, we decided to stay in. Sarah and Mist busted out their instruments and we ended up sharing music and singing for a couple hours. It was so relaxing.






1 comment: