The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper

Monday 25 October 2010

we've got the dreamers disease

" It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." ~ Albus Dumbledore

So wise you are Albus, I feel like I am living a dream I came up with a year ago, I am so glad I am doing this!
Photos:
This is our beautiful city center in Glasgow! This photo does not quite give the city justice, I will have to try again to capture it. It has some great shopping and the best bath store called Lush

Glasgow is huge on live music, and having Misty as a friend you find out about all the good ones. They performed in the basement of one of our favorite local bars, there was an audience of only about 20 people and we met the band afterwards and had a little chat with them.

This past weekend we went on a trip with the international society to the isle of skye, on the way we made many stops to look at scenery. Scotland is absolutely gorgeous- rolling green mountains, some snow capped, huge lochs, and rivers cutting through so much of the country. The isle of skye was beautiful and so remote, I loved it but could never imagine living there, it was just so cut off from everything. If you weren't a fisherman then you were the local pub owner, there just wasn't much there.

Cheers! So what do you do on a remote isle at night? Go crazy apparently

In the bathroom of a local pub that we bombarded with our presence. I would not stop carrying this cigarette in my teeth for a longer period of time than I would like to admit. I was dumb yet again, and this night led to vomiting again! I now vow not to puke again this semester, I will be in control! This night led to Misty putting me in bed, and Julien emptying my vomit bucket for me. Good lord.
Quote of the night:
Misty: So did you have fun tonight Julien?
Julien: Tomorrow morning I will eat cereals and milk.
Clearly I was not the only one super intoxicated. The next morning everyone piled back on the bus for home with massive hangovers. 

We stopped by Lochness on our way home! This is me summoning nessy to communicate with me. Shorty after this she popped up and said hello, sadly this was not captured via camera


No comments:

Post a Comment